"When Life takes unexpected turns, the best asset I carry with me, is the ability to smile "

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

21 years in this World


Feel so grt... wen u tell u have been in this world for 21 years. My God!!! 21 years is a long time... How many moments took my breath away... :) Feel so happy the way life guides me. Grace... :)

I was born in Aleppey, a beautiful coastal village in Kerala (The Venice of East :P) My memories starts spurting up when i started to live in my hometown, Kottayam. My kindergarten schooling was in Idukki. The things I remember about my first school – Infant Jesus, are small hills near the school covered in mist, tea estates, see-saws, cute blue neckties …J and of course - The rains… I just love the Rain… My primary education and secondary schooling was in Bishop Speechly Vidyapeeth, Kottayam… What a life man… friends, teachers, playground, classrooms, lunch intervals J I am always lucky to have surrounded with the people I love the most… My parents, my lil Bro, my dear friends… After completing my secondary education I moved to another school, Sacred Heart English School, a very old school started by the British. Two years passed away quickly and I moved to Amrita Viswavidyapeetham for my graduation in Business Management.. That was another life… another LIFE wow

We had lot of fun in the college and the hostel. That’s when we realized one thing “Friends are your siblings, God forgot to give”
I feel, for 3 years I was in heaven, in fact there is one more reason to believe that... it was during the second semester that i met her... she became my friend, my soul mate and my everything.... :) huh... During the farewell day she wrote on my shirt, "Your life starts with me and ends with me..." Now i could realize the truth in that :) We passed out in 2009; of course - Life changed a lot !

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this gives me the picture, it makes me feel beside you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull....Write anything and everything u feel...i am sure u will think only Good...our generation is debted to two digits 1 and 0 which makes all these possible..All the Best

    ReplyDelete