"When Life takes unexpected turns, the best asset I carry with me, is the ability to smile "

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stepping into ASB


Life changes every minute!
During the last month this time, I was working in Amrita e-Learning research labs, busy with polishing the purchase, budget documents and handing over my work to my colleague. And now I’m in ASB; One among the 60 vibrant students of the 2011-13 batch!!! I feel proud, fortunate and happy…
Being seated in the class, attending lectures, answering roll calls, participating in the class activities, etc reminded me about my colorful UG life… In ASB I could feel the atmosphere to be really warm and wonderful. From the first day onwards I feel light hearted and more enthusiastic. From the inside, I listen to a voice whispering, “This is going to be another twist in your life”. Yes! We all are looking forward… Our batch size is around 60 (While having dinner today, in the mess, I met two new guys also).  We come from different background, different culture, and also different parts of the country too – Rajasthan, Punjab, Gujarat, Assam, Tamil Nadu etc, and I believe we all make a wonderful team
Though awesome days are yet to come, we all witnessed one,  yesterday – The Ice Breaking Session. It was the first informal session with our seniors. They made us sing songs, dance, act according to certain situations and funny stuffs like that… All that was real fun, we enjoyed a lot. It was the ‘getting to know each other’ phase for us. People were warm and jovial. Kudos to our seniors for making that evening a memorable one.
Looking forward for exciting days – to learn, share, grow and enjoy! Thank you all who gave me an opportunity to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment